- Skilled in creating IA structure strategies and UX/UI experience design
- Balance user needs and business goals for measurable product results
- Perform heuristic evaluations and user testing
- Decipher actionable insights from qualitative responses
- Compliment quantitative data analysis with qualitative explanation
- Enjoy finding macro patterns and trends in complex research data
- Drive key product goals back to small actionable steps
- Bring a user-centered approach towards product design and problem solving
- Certified Scrum Master and work as a Product Owner
- Facilitate collaboration for dynamic and open communication from design to frontend and backend development
- Digital design foundation to conceptualize and create experiences
- Execute and test work with users, to validate and improve
A freelance digital strategist and designer, seeking new projects! Passionate about projects that improve the lives of their customers and users.
With years of experience working with early stage tech startups, she knows what works and the effort it takes to get an idea out into the world. Currently, she is working as the Marketing Director for Bambool Thermics, to grow a small brand and expand their reach and sales.
Volunteering as Managing Director of Girls in Tech LA, she is working to rebuild the chapter and bring a community of like-minded women together around all things tech, entrepreneurship and STEM. She is also an active member of the Junior League LA.
Previously, a UX strategist for Guthy|Renker on the Product Management team, working with their portfolio brands to measurably improve business results through user-centered design. She combined qualitative research and analysis with the companies analytics focus, to being more insight and depth to their A/B testing.
A BDW CU graduate, receiving graduate education in UX practices, design-thinking, product development and business strategy.
A professional ski instructor and an avid world traveler.
Always interested in opportunities to learn and expand my product experience, and apply my passion for teaching and collaborative problem solving.
phone: (303) 885-1655